Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things You Learn When Your Dad Answers Your Mom's Cell Phone


I'm still laughing....


I quote:


~ Your mom is down there at the far (fire) department, shaking her ass with that floozie and all those fat women. (She's taking a Zumba class).


~ The never-ending fence building (he owns 200+ acres) has commenced after a long winter's break. No, I don't need any help. Since I started building fence, it helps me stay out of trouble. It's like therapy. I haven't been to a bar or a whorehouse since I started again! (He's the most devout of Catholic worshipers I've ever met in my life)


~ Crew costs WHAT??!! I hope to everything holy they are giving him a gold-lined boat to row in!


~ I don't know why I don't buy a new tractor, they just don't make them like the MFer I've got any more. Some new gaskets and a coat of paint is all she needs. (Massey Ferguson, not the other MF word)


~ I'm sure glad you decided to let Jon hang around. He's a good guy. I'm glad he didn't take me serious when I said I'd kill him. He didn't think I meant it, right?


~ You be safe, Baby, and drive smart. I want to see you when I come down to watch Alex row in one of those damn gold-plated boats.


::sigh:: I'm homesick.

4 comments:

Lydia Donnelly said...

Still laughing! This is great!

Trisha said...

AWESOME!!!! Ah, reminds me of home. :)

NatureMama said...

Oh, I want to meet this man. I think we would get along just fine...

Crysta said...

He's a pretty special guy, had a tough life, rough around the edges, but has a heart of gold, full of love. :)