Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring


Oh, spring, why must you be such a tease? Beautiful sun, breezy and warm this morning is followed by damaging winds and the possibility of snow? Really? Spring, you are bipolar. Maybe if we throw some psych drugs into this windstorm, you will calm down, and begin to behave.


My body longs to be sundressed and flipflopped, with sunglasses holding back the hair that gently blows in the breeze, tickling my face. The turtlenecks are tired...the blue jeans need a rest. This house grows tired of our neverending presence, due to your pathetic weather conditions. My soul grows weary of the dark and dreary sky.


Enough is enough. The sunshine in my heart is being squelched.


1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm right there with you!!! I just had to go buy some cheap-ass sunglasses today for myself a pair for the Zo-meister too!! Here's to seeing you in a bright and sunny outdoor location very soon.

xoxo